Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:32:18 -0700
Subject: RE: diploma translation
My name is Yi Zhang.
Currently, I’m applying the certificate from ECFMG (Education commission for Foreign Medical Graduates). They need both my diploma (Chinese) and the translation (English) of my diploma. I do have both which I got from my school.
The thing is that there is only an official stamp on the translation. As we know, we don’t use signature in China, instead, we use official stamp. They insist that I have to have the official signature of the licensed translator.
I’m wandering if you can help me with this.
Thank you very much.
Yi Zhang