Innerlingua Translation Services
XpressTrans is the fastest way to get your Legal, Notarized, Certified Translation!
We currently work with the following languages:
Spanish (Latin American, Iberian), German, French (Canadian, African, European), Portuguese (Brazil, African, Portugal), English, Russian, Bahasa (Indonesian), Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Punjabi, Thai, Hmong, Vietnamese, Arabic, Amharic (Ethiopian), Afrikaans, Chinese Traditional Cantonese (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) Chinese Simplified Mandarin (Mainland China), Malay, Italian, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, Japanese, Tamil. Bengali, Korean, Haitian Creole, Romanian, Hungarian, Serbian, Croatian, Farsi (Iranian), Greek, Turkish. Latvian, Estonian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch (Antillean, European), Flemish, Urdu (Pakistan), Polish, Dzongkha (Bhutan), Tagalog, Ukrainian, Pashto (Afghanistan), Icelandic. Mongolian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Nepali, Burmese, Marshallese, Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Twi, Wollof, Finish, Hausa, Lingala, Bemba, Bambara, Hakka Chin, Karem, and many more.
This is the best valuable option for translations for the Department of Homeland Security (immigration), courts, embassies, colleges, universities, consulates and any other legal diligence.
1. Translation of USCIS foreign documents requirements: Birth, marriage and death certificates, divorced decrees, diplomas, passport, apostilles. Supporting evidence: letters, articles for any immigration procedure, including but not limited to: Petition for relative aliens, working/marriage/fiance visas, asylum/DACA/TPS cases, resident alien application (Green Card), VAWA, foreign adoption process (Hague) and naturalization (Citizenship).
2. Translation educational documentation: Diplomas, school transcripts, grade validations, syllabus, professional designations, licenses, school report cards, university thesis, research papers, resumes (curriculum vitae), academic degrees/records in general.
3. Translation for legal procedures: Real state deed, Power of attorney, purchase/sale agreements, bank statements, living will, vehicle titles, quitclaim deeds, import and export documentation, advance healthcare directives. letter of intent, contracts, promissory notes, estate planning, international traveling consent, prenuptial agreements, legal separations, financial statements, employee handbook, testament, guardianship, custody orders, civil actions, trust statements, annulments, assignments, trademarks, copyrights, dissolution of marriages, warrant agreements, foreign language transcriptions and all attorney/court/government related records.
The Xprestrans package includes the following:
- Translation of all the documents including, editing, and error proofing
- Attestation (sworn notarized affidavit) stating that the translation is true and correct with the company raised seal
- Shipping and handling via overnite FEDEX with tracking number
- Printed original documents and electronic copies to you
Please keep in mind that electronic copies are not valid for notarized translations. Usually, it takes 24 hours to physically get all documents in your hands. We send all your information via FEDEX with a traceable airlbill number.
Please submit your document for translation: Need an interpreter? Give us a call. 866.664.4182.
Complete the following information for your translation estimate.